These light, yet hearty wraps are Whole 30 friendly and full of flavor. The sweet mango combined with the zesty spice of chili will delight your palette.
Makes lunch for 2
- 1 each large head of butter or bibb lettuce
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ½ cup julienned red onion
- ½ fresh mango, sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 each serrano chili, sliced thin (optional)
- ¼ cup pique (pineapple and chili infused vinegar)
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger root
- 1 tsp. sugar free Dijon mustard (Annie’s brand)
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
For dressing, add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth.
To assemble wraps, break leaves of lettuce off, rinse and dry well. Place shredded chicken, onion mango and cilantro on lettuce and garnish with Serrano chilies if desired. Spoon on dressing to taste.